SAFE uses SimPro & SimTrac software for all of its service operations. These unique systems provide total job & project management and are specifically designed for the trade & service industry. The process is streamlined & logical with exceptional detail to compliance & accountability. Through the Client Management Portal, our clients are kept in the loop with live updates on the services we’re performing for them.
Advantages of our systems are:
- Once the job criteria is entered onto the system, it must be dealt with and scheduled for completion. The system automatically creates & flags alerts if the Service Technician does not respond within a predetermined time.
- All assets being maintained at every site are entered onto the system detailing a full service history including reports, maintenance planner with future service dates, historical invoicing & payment details. All of this is accessible via the Client Management Portal.
- Client Log in details for up to the minute details of every “in progress job”, “completed job” or “historical job”.
- Every aspect of the job is in the hands of the responding Service Technician, including any site specific criteria or site contacts etc.
- Complete management of Subcontractors.
- Pre work checklist and/or SWMS (Safe Work Method Statement) completed for every job and attached to every job ensuring Health & Safety is paramount. The job can’t begin until this is completed.
- Our system has our supplier’s parts list of over 5 000 000 items all accessible on the job by our Service Technicians. (The size of the list has no boundaries). Any parts that are required for rectification of any defects are ordered on the job by the Service Technician & attached to the job.
- All defects identified on the job are photographed and uploaded onto the job, notes can also be attached with the photo for clarity.
- All URGENT defect information can be sent to the Client or Client’s Representative at the time it is discovered ensuring downtime is minimised for those URGENT jobs.
- Vehicle tracking reports, travel times, onsite times, parts used, parts ordered, labour, completion & compliance reports & invoices are logged onto every job and are accessible through the Client Management Portal.
- Client Representative signing off on the completion of the job.
Our systems deliver a level of Quality Assurance and the benefits that go with it. We believe our systems account for the delivery of our services in terms of the definition of Quality Assurance as defined by Wikipedia.
“Quality Assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes or defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers. Quality Assurance refers to administrative and procedural activities implemented in a quality system so that requirements and goals for a product, service or activity will be fulfilled. It is the systematic measurement, comparison with a standard, monitoring of processes and an associated feedback loop that confers error prevention”.
Our system has a mandatory QA questionnaire that must be completed prior to the completion of every job. The Service Technician must answer questions relevant to the service that has been delivered. Some of the questions seek a response from the client regarding the delivery of the service. These questions must be completed before the job can be submitted for approval.
We also employ a Training & Compliance Officer – Craig Couacaud.
One of Craig’s responsibilities is to conduct random job inspections. The inspection criteria is as follows:-
- Adherence to our Systems.
- Completion and Compliance with the SWMS.
- Personal Client Follow up at the client’s site.
- Inspection of the work undertaken checked off against our checklists and ensuring adherence to the relevant Australian Standards have been accomplished.
- Review the response time, completion time & job completion work notes.
- One on One interview with the Service Technician to review where any improvements can be made.
- A report with any commendations, failures or recommendations is completed and distributed to the General Manager. The General Manager will determine any further courses of action based on the report findings.
Craig completes QA audits on 10% of completed jobs. In addition, where we receive a complaint or a query on the service work carried out or there is a performance failure, an audit is carried out as a means of determining a suitable course of corrective action. Craig is qualified with Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment & Training and served with the RAAF as a qualified Aviation Fire Fighter.
Our systems and processes are innovative and represent the cutting edge of technology for the delivery of these services, since adopting these systems, productivity, efficiency, response times, administrative costs, on the job performance & our client relationships have improved dramatically.
SAFE’s Service Team consists of multi skilled Asset Maintenance Technicians throughout the state. The Service Team is suitably qualified, experienced & equipped to deal with all aspects of Statutory, Preventative, Corrective & Emergency Maintenance associated with the Essential Health & Safety Services all in accordance with the current Acts, Regulations, Australian Standards & Codes of Practice.
- RCD Testing
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Hose Reels
- Fire Blankets
- Electrical Testing & Tagging
- Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Warden & Fire Equipment Training
- Form 46 and 56
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
- Exit & Emergency Lighting
- Fire & Smoke Doors
- General Electrical
- Switchboard Thermal Scans
Our workshop is licensed by SAI Global as a registered test station undergoing an annual SAI Global audit to maintain its license. Licensed since 2002.